Sunday 20 September 2009

Cross Stitch ATC


As mentioned before, the theme for Stitchin Finger's ATC swap this month was Magic Mushrooms and I was doing a second ATC, just because I enjoyed the subject.

I was going through my magazines looking for something else, which I didn't find, but came across this design in Cross Stitch Crazy. This is from the August 2000 issue in the section Crazy for Fairies. Now, I'm not generally a fairy person, but I did like this design and thought it perfect for an ATC.

This little fairy will now be winging her way to a blogging friend in Australia. I hope she will be very happy in her new home.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Awe...how sweet! :0)

Rudee said...

It's very cute. Did your yarn come for the KAL?

Karan said...

Very cute ATC. :0)

Maggi said...

This is really cute and makes a great ATC

Lula said...

Really sweet - well done