Friday 13 November 2009

Another Section Complete


Due to a few nights of not sleeping well, it was good to stitch on this as there was no need to think too much.  I find it fascinating to watch the pattern appearing as the stitching progresses.

I have now started on the right side below this section and am about half way through the next chart.  I may get to do some more later on.

I am going to get the sewing machine out and have a go at the knitting needle rolls today.  I have also had an idea for a holder for  circular needles, but I think that will have to wait until next week.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Sorry you're having trouble sleeping. But nice to know you managed to make such good stitching progress.

Rudee said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Now go get some sleep!

Elena said...

Very beautiful!
Sorry that you have trouble sleeping...

Knitting Linguist said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love the complexity of that pattern. Now, I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight :)

Sandy said...

Wow, that pattern is very detailed...and lovely.
I know about not sleeping well...that is why I am typing this at 4:00 AM!!

Karan said...

Great progress. :0) Hope you're sleeping better now though.