Saturday 21 November 2009

September's Section Complete


Nice to know I am only a little behind, lol, but progress is progress!  This is the next section complete and the design gets narrower as we go on now.   I have already made a start on October's charts and then there is only Novembers to do.  It feels exciting to see the end in sight.

I've also done a bit more on J's jumper.  The neverending black jumper now has a front to go with the back, and a cuff for the first sleeve is almost complete too.  I am hoping that I'll get to work on this a bit more over the weekend as the boys are away.

2 comments:

Karan said...

This is a lovely design & colour - really enjoying watching it develop. Hope you're enjoying the weekend & getting lots done. :0)

Elena said...

Wow! You are doing great! Enjoy watching at this proejct and how it comes along!