Saturday 17 December 2011

Bottom Right Completed

This was one of the little fellows I had forgotten to count when I was working out how many more elephants there were to stitch.  He's quite a sweet elephant, so didn't deserve to be forgotten and he has a friend at the opposite corner.  When that one is done, I know the bottom of the sampler is finished.  However, there is a little way to go before that happens.  Altogether, there are seven more little friends to stitch, six with letters and one other.

5 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Well done...he certainly is a wee cutie.

Maggi said...

Glad you didn't forget him as he is really cute.

scraphappy said...

Sweet little guy. Have fun with the rest.

Rudee said...

Your work is so meticulous and well done. I'm in awe of your talents! You're right--he is a sweet looking elephant.

Terry said...

Awe...he is a sweet elephant! I love his little smile! :0)