Wednesday 23 May 2012

First Page

All the cross stitch on the first page has now been completed.  There are two more to do!  Before moving onto the next page, I'll work on the backstitching detail on the middle owl.  It will be interesting to see the difference it makes to the appearance.
I was hoping to work on it today, but Daniel isn't well and won't be going to Spanish.  Will it be too cruel for me to kick him out anyway?  Just joking, the owls can hide under the settee for a little longer and I can spend some time catching up on other things.

7 comments:

Tudy said...

You are doing a very nice job of them.

Terry said...

Looking good! I say kick him out! LOL

Annie said...

They look so pretty. All of that white on white would drive me crazy, but I'm remembering all of your embroidered white work, so I think this piece suits you.

But you really need a break when you start having the kinds of thoughts about your son that you just did! -;)Hope he feels better soon.

stitchersanon said...

You should not really kick him out BUT he might have to stay in bed all day to make sure he is better...rofl.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh gorgeous. Hope he's feeling better soon...for both him and your stitching.

Rudee said...

The risk of gifting him with this is that he'll want a real raptor even more! Beware, my friend.

Sew Wilde said...

Love the owls! They are gorgeous! Who is the designer of the pattern? Is it a chart or from a magazine? Thanks.

Julie