Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tiger Wall Hanging

This was a top I put together last year, in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
I found a piece of batting in my bag that was the right size, and a piece of fabric from a previous quilt that was big enough for the backing.

I did quilt in the ditch around the tiger squares, and then the outline of the darker green.  I've put hanging triangles on the top corners, so all I need to do now, is hang it.

There is still a larger quilt with tigers to do, but that will have to wait a bit longer.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous,well done.xx

Terry said...

I remember this one! LOL Congratulations on getting it finished! :0)

Annie said...

Very effective use of that tiger print. Nice finish!

Amy said...

Yay you on your finish! Very nice wall hanging that will make a tiger-loving person happy :)

Tudy said...

I remember you showing the tigers. Good job to get it finished.

Karen said...

love how many different shades of green there are in this piece....

Wendy said...

A great finish.

Terry said...

More Finishes woohoo. I hope all this finishing is inspiring you to try more. Like the tigers!

Rudee said...

You are a wonder at this. I love the greens.